0.5 day (4 hours)
COMMONLY KNOWN AS:
Persons working on a Woodside asset that will require restricted access into the ISSoW and may need to retrieve a permit for participating in work.
The RPA role differs from the Performing Authority (PA) in that it specifically excludes the ability to create and submit a work request. This role is to cater for the many performing authorities who only perform work in the field and do not need to create work requests. The training and assessment of the RPA is similar to the PA but excludes the detailed formal training and assessment in the electronic system used for permitry management. The RPA will be issued with an I Button specifically for use of picking up and signing off permits only.
- Understand the key activities / responsibility of being a RPA.
- Understand that you are duty-bound and adhere to ISSoW.
- Explain the parts of a Permit.
- Demonstrate presenting a Toolbox Talk.
- Demonstrate the interaction with the Area Authority.
- Demonstrate placing and removing a personal lock.
- Demonstrate suspending / completing a permit.