1300 ERGT AU (1300 3748 28)
You are here:
1 day LOCATION
Perth, Melbourne, Darwin & onsite
LEARNING OUTCOMES The expected learning outcomes for these Nationally Recognised Training units are:
UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
TRAINING STANDARD PRE-REQUISITES
Trainees must successfully complete HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation before progressing to UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live low voltage panel.
ERGT REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
There are no prior skills and knowledge required for this course. RECOMMENDED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
In order for ERGT to deliver the training and assessment in the time frame specified for this course, it is desirable (but not mandatory) that trainees come to the course with a specific range of skills and knowledge as listed below:
- Internal or trade qualification including HSE Units of Competency
- interpret and follow workplace procedure
- provide an accurate written or verbal incident report
- company inductions
- the potential need for stress management following an emergency situation
- safe work practices to minimise risks and potential hazards
- hazard identification and reporting
- duty of care, respectful behaviour, and privacy and confidentiality requirements If you do not have the desired skills and knowledge listed above, ERGT recommends attending the Common Safety Training Program (CSTP) ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT
The skills and knowledge described in this unit may require a licence / registration to practice in the workplace subject to regulations for undertaking electrical work. Practice in the workplace and during training is also subject to regulations directly related to occupational health and safety, electricity / telecommunications / gas / water industry safety and compliance, environmental protection, anti-discrimination and training. Commonwealth, State / Territory or Local Government legislation and regulations may exist that limit the age of operating certain equipment. ESI employees are required to maintain currency in these units for authorisation / approval to work on ESI networks.
MEDICAL & HEALTH STANDARDS
A medical certificate is not required for this course; however a health questionnaire and declaration of fitness will be required at course registration.
Please contact ERGT for any concerns regarding completion of practical training and assessment requirements and to discuss options for reasonable adjustment.
SKILLS MAINTENANCE The ARC recommends first aid response skills are refreshed annually. Please see the ARC Guideline 10.1 for reference.
AUTHORITY/REGULATOR Nationally Recognised Training is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), which is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector.
Copyright ERGT. All Rights Reserved