1300 ERGT AU (1300 3748 28)
You are here:
ERGT Australia’s (RTO 2534) OPITO Travel Safely By Boat Further Training (TSBB - FT) course content refreshes the safety and emergency response skills of personal who have previously completed their TSBB initial training.
This course is essential for personnel who work offshore that are required to travel to/for their work by boat.
DURATION: 1 Hours LOCATIONS: Darwin, NT
The expected learning outcomes for this course are:
- Safe embarkation and disembarkation
- Individual responsibilities
- Use of appropriate flotation device used during transfers and emergencies
- Identifying and controlling hazards during swinging rope transfer
- Swing rope transfers with the correct method of luggage transfer
- Correct emergency event behaviour
- Boarding a marine life raft from water
- Initial and secondary emergency response actions
- In-water survival techniques
A valid, current offshore medical certificate or an operator approved medical certificate, or a Medical Clearance completed by a medical practitioner. Please see the Medical Form document here for a list of accepted Medical Clearances.
A valid OPITO Approved Travel Safely by Boat certificate. REVALIDATION:
The OPITO BOSIET is valid for 4 years from the date of training. To revalidate this certificate trainees should complete the OPITO Travel Safely By Boat - Further Training (Standard Code 5655)
Upon successful completion trainees will be issued with:
- A Record of Achievement in OPITO Travel Safely By Boat Further Training certificate (Standard Code 5655)
Copyright ERGT. All Rights Reserved