1300 ERGT AU (1300 3748 28)
You are here:
HLTAIDOO3 Provide first aid
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
TRAINING STANDARD PRE-REQUISITES There are no training standard pre-requisites for this course.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE For ERGT to deliver the training and assessment in the time frame specified for this ERGT course, it is recommended (but not mandatory) that trainees come to the course having attended the range of workplace training listed below:
- Completed company induction training
- Participated in workplace emergency response drills and exercises
- Understanding of workplace Safe Work Management systems
- Understanding of organisational hazard identification and hazard reporting
- Workplace risk assessment processes
MEDICAL & HEALTH STANDARDS A medical certificate is not required for this course; however a health questionnaire and declaration of fitness will be required at course registration.
Please contact ERGT for any concerns regarding completing of practical training and assessment requirements and to discuss options for reasonable adjustment.
SKILLS MAINTENANCE In alignment with industry expectations and to ensure ongoing competence and capability, ERGT recommends skills maintenance be conducted every 2 years.
Nationally Recognised Training is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), which is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector.
Copyright ERGT. All Rights Reserved